Music Monday #6

Monday 9 March 2015


Hi there!

So it's the time of year again when I have to start revising for exams and I definitely need good music to get me through it!

It's strange to think that this will be the last set of exams I'll ever have to take as I'm taking a gap year and then my course at Uni doesn't have any exams!





1) Sinner by Jeremy Loops


This man I found through Ben Brown on YouTube but I am so in awe with his music, it's so unique with all the harmonica!



2) Only Love Can Hurt Like This by Paloma Faith


This is my favourite song this month! After watching her perform this song at The Brit Awards I have been obsessed with it!


3) Lay Me Down by Sam Smith

Just Sam Smith.

4) Cool Kids by Echosmith


I love this song! Her voice is so amazing I could listen to it all day! I also really like her fashion sense.


5) Earned It by The Weekend


Yes I know this is from 50 Shades but it is still a really good song and very chill.

Leave your current favourite music in the comments below!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment