NOTW 001 - Confetti Accent

Thursday 12 September 2013

Hi there!

Now that I have started Sixth Form/a new school I can finally paint my nails on a regular basis!


The main colour is the Avon Speed Dry+ in the colour, Fast Time Teal. I really love this nail polish as it is probably the easiest to use. For someone like me, who is fidgety and has little patience to wait for nail varnish to dry, this is a perfect product! However, the only issue I have with buying Avon Nail Varnishes is that the often don't look like the colour in the catalogue. This particular one I thought was going to be quite bright so when it arrived I was slightly disappointed. That is the only problem with this product but I rather like the colour it has come out like anyway!


I apologise for the awful painting but this is amazing for me! 

For the sprinkle accent I used Barry M's Confetti Nail Effect in the colour CNP 5. The accent nail trend has been around for quite a while now and this is definitely not the first time I have done it but I thought the colours went well together. I absolutely love Barry M as they are great quality for a low price, read my other post on their nail varnishes here


Just a quick little post! Hope you enjoyed, leave a comment!

- Amy Caitlin xo


No comments:

Post a Comment