The Style In My City: Introduction

Thursday 5 September 2013

Hi there!

I've had an idea. 
Being a young blogger, I haven't seen a lot of the world and foreign fashion. I love to see how people express themselves through their clothing choices and their accessories. So basically, my idea is to use the wonderful internet to connect fashion bloggers (via my blog!) to present their favourite street fashion in their local area.


What a post would include

There are a few things that I'd like to be included in these posts:
- Taking pictures of around 5 people's outfits on the streets of your city
- Comment on their outfit (favourite item, how it fits a trend etc.)
- Where they got each item of their ensemble from and how much it was 
- Their favourite part of their outfit
Also don't forget to get their name, age and occupation. If you happen to find a person with their own blog, put that on their too and spread the word!


I really want this project to work! But it will need the effort of people from all over!
 If you are interested in writing a post, email me at cloudcaitlin@gmail.com with the subject "SIMC" or tweet me @CloudCaitlin with the hashtag #SIMC.
Get your blogger friends involved!


- Amy Caitlin xo


No comments:

Post a Comment