Carrie's Back For A Brand New Season!

Saturday 19 October 2013

Hi there!

If you didn't know, the new Carrie Diaries season begins in a week! That's right all you Carrie Bradshaw wannabes, Season 2 hits The CW on October 25th! 
So to celebrate the forthcoming new episodes, I thought we could take a mini wonder down memory lane and look at the best of Carrie's fashion from the first season! 

Unfortunately, a lot of the clothes come from American brands, so it can be very expensive for us English ladies to fly them over. Also most of them aren't available to buy any more, which is so sad! However, I have tried my best to find similar items! Enjoy!


First, is this gorgeous Pink one shoulder sequinned dress that Carrie wore in episode 8.


It is so gorgeous and perfect for a night out, but it is rather expensive...for more details click here. For those of you, like me, who operate on a more High Street budget I have found some alternatives:




(L-R) £59.00, TopShop; £65.00 ASOS; £45.00, TopShop


Next up is this cute and totally wearable knitted jumper from episode 7! It is originally from J Crew but it is no longer available...


...not to worry though! I have been doing some searching around and have found some lovely jumpers quite similar to it. I love the Oasis jumper with it's very on trend collar, I might have to buy it!



(L-R) £17.99, New Look; £45.00, Oasis; £30.00, ASOS.


And Finally, this pretty peplum top from ModCloth, which Anna Sophia wore in episode 12. Again, no longer available.


I really like the cut of a peplum shirt as I am one of those girls with big hips and a small waist, they really extenuate me in all the right places!


 



(L-R) £30.00, Yumi; £78.00, ASOS; £20.00 River Island


So those are my favourite items from the last season! I am so excited to see what the new season brings! Comment below what you are most excited to see in the new series of The Carrie Diaries!!


- Amy Caitlin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment