Music Monday #2

Monday 14 October 2013

Hi there!


Time for another Music Monday! Quite a mix of new songs for you guys to check out; comment below with your favourite!


1) White Tiger by Izzy Bizu



I am so in love with this girl's voice! Even if the song lyrics don't make a whole lot of sense...


2) Call Me In The Afternoon by Half Moon Run



I've got to give my brother credit for finding this song, I heard him playing it and it just stood out for me!


3) Next To You by Misty Miller



This song I listened to so much when I broke up with my ex boyfriend as it just described how I felt about our relationship! Thanks for getting me through Misty!

4) Counting Stars by OneRepublic 



Time for the popular Top 40 song of the post!! I find this song so catchy! Especially the bit where it goes "old, but I'm not the old. Young, but I'm not that bold", not sure why to be honest.

5) Heart Of Blue by Shannon Saunders


It's kind of a bit depressing this song, it might be the fact that the video is in black and white. However, the quality of her voice just gives me shivers!! 


So that is my five favourites of right now! If you have any favourite songs I would love to see it in the comments!


- Amy Caitlin xo



No comments:

Post a Comment