I have a severe case of Wanderlust.

Wednesday 26 November 2014

wanderlust ˈwɒndəlʌst/
  (noun): a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world.

So I am in my final year of school and am having to make some big decisions about my future at the moment: do I go to University, or go to College, or get a permanent job...

But I don't have a clue.


Yes, I have sent off my University applications to study Film but I have applied for a deferred entry so that I have a year to decide what I actually want to do. I feel like there is so much of the world that I haven't seen - as I have barely even ventured into Europe! - and that this will be my only chance to really see it before life takes over and I really do have to get a job!

With this year ahead of me I have decided that I am going to quench my thirst for adventure and take the plunge into the big wide world on my own.

Again though I am undecided.


There are just so many places I'd want to go! Find some amazing surf in Australia, See Elephants in Thailand, Road trip across America, Ride a Vespa around Rome and so so so much more!
As well as the issue of which company do I book through as they seem so different yet the same to me.

And then I also want to do Camp America!

I just love the idea of working at a summer camp and look after kids and have fun and then still be able to travel again afterwards!

But I only have a limited amount of time as I am planning on leaving after Christmas and then trying to fit everything in is so tricky. 




So what I am asking of anyone that comes across this post and has traveled or is travelling or has just been on some great holidays is this:

What shall I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment