Barry M A/W 2014 Nail Varnishes

Monday 29 September 2014


Okay so for the last month I have been totally obsessing over the new Barry M Autumn/Winter Nail Varishes and I finally treated myself to a couple on payday!
I bought the shades Vintage Violet and Mustard. Separately I love them but I also think they look great together. 

Again I am using my favourite Barry M brand as I truly can't fault it! The gelly's give such a nice finish and the standard ones are just as good! These nail polishes will definitely be finishing off many of my Autumn outfits.

I am also loving Mustard coloured anything at the moment but being blonde I don't feel like I could pull it off so I compromised and stuck with the nail polish.

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint // "Mustard" - £3.99
Barry M Nail Paint // "Vintage Violet" - £2.99

Leave a comment below with a nail varnish you're loving at the moment!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment