Music Monday #5

Monday 29 December 2014





Today I am heading off to London with my boyfriend for a couple of days so I thought I'd do a Music Monday for the songs that will definitely be on my playlist for the coach journey!

1) From Eden by Hozier


This is what I call proper music! Stemming from my love of Take Me To Church I was so excited to see this new music video, I like the little stories they contain which aren't totally obvious at the same time.

2) Like I Can by Sam Smith


I bought my mum Sam Smith's album for Christmas and now I can't stop listening to it! It's so addictive his voice is beautiful and my now favourite song is Like I can!

3) Blank Space by Taylor Swift

Oh Taylor I love you, showing the media how they portray you is actually rather amusing! Just a guilty pleasure really!

4) Hope less Romantics by Make Out Monday


I actually found this band through the guitarist called Logan (the one with the hat) as I follow him on instagram but I am totally in love with this song so yeah...

5) Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars

Gosh so many guilty pleasures on this music monday! This has got to be the catchy song out there at the moment!
Leave a comment with your favourite songs of the moment!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I produce a very good article… but what can I say… I done
    ladies fashion wholesalers manchester

    ReplyDelete