Review | Rimmel London Wonder'full Mascara

Thursday 30 April 2015


 The first thing that attracted me to this product was the packaging, I mean rose gold come on!
And the fact that a friend from work recommended it as my previous mascara used to print on my eyelids...

This product promises longer, clump free lashes so lets see!


I actually reallyyyy like this product! It makes my lashes look so much longer than when I've used other mascaras, although I do have to put two layers on, but the most important thing for me is that it doesn't print or smudge easily!

Another thing that I love about this product is that it's feature ingredient is argan oil. This leaves my eyelashes feeling amazing after I take all my make up off at night. Argan oil has been cropping up in cosmetic products more and more over the past few years and for hair (which includes eyelashes) it is supposed to leave it feeling conditioned.

I have been using this product for over a month now and, before hand, I could quite easily say that my eyelashes were ruined. Now though they feel so much more refreshed and lush and don't feel like they're about to fall out!

Verdict: I would definitely buy this again!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment