Get Your Very Own FREE Graze Box!

Monday 2 June 2014

Hi there!


I got the opportunity to get my own FREE Graze box so I thought I would show you lovelies what I received.


The different snacks!

First are these Jaffa Cake Flapjacks which are hands down my favourite thing in this box! They are so delicious that I litterally made the 'mmm' sound as I bit into it!



Verdict: Love!




Then Basil and Garlic Olives.

I love olives so I was quite keen to try these! They had an almost overpowering taste of basil but never the less they were still enjoyable!


Verdict: Try





Now, these may be called Boston Baguettes but they are really just like tomato-ey bread sticks!

The gorgeous tomato taste goes really well with the tang of the BBQ relish.


Verdict: Like!

And lastly, Lightly Salted Pistachios. Now, I'm not really a nut person normally except for the hazelnut which is in the purple Quality Street so I thought I'd give it a go...and I have to say I didn't like them. They were quite salty and had a little bit of a weird after taste.                                                                
Verdict: Bin



So what can you take away from this post?
You too can get your first, fifth and tenth box free with my personal friend code!
AMYL3M2WB


 I would just like to thank Graze for how personalised my box felt as I had gone online and picked what I would like to try before hand and there were no nasty surprises!

Happy Snacking!

- Amy Caitlin xo


No comments:

Post a Comment