Music Monday #3

Tuesday 15 April 2014


Hello!

I felt like it was time to update you guys with my current music favourites!

What with finally buying my Reading Festival ticket I felt like I should check out some of the acts I'd never heard of! And then there's the ones that I already love!





1) Boston Square by Deaf Havana 



My friend first introduced them to me sometime in October and since then I have been obsessed by their album which is also on my birthday wishlist!

2) Do I Wanna Know? by Artic Monkeys



Just Artic Monkeys.

3) My Love by Route 94



This song was stuck in my head for my entire eight hour work shift last Wednesday, shout out to the guy on the till opposite who put it there in the first place!

4) Sex by The 1975



I got this vinyl for Christmas and I have to say - it's sounds so good! I also love Matty Healy's hair.


5) She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer



Okay, so this really isn't Reading Festival music but this is such a catchy tune and I just can't help but sing along when I hear it! 


Sorry for posting this so late! It's barely Monday still but I got distracted by Made In Chelsea. Let me know your current favourites in the comments!

- Amy Caitlin xo


No comments:

Post a Comment