Exploring Paris!

Thursday 13 August 2015


Hello lovelies!

As promised, this is the first of my Paris blogs so I thought I'd do a little photo diary of my trip!

**warning heavy picture blog ahead!**

So last week, me and my boyfriend went away to Paris for four nights and it was so lush! I haven't been to Paris for nearly ten years and it was really interesting to go back and see what I remembered. 

Our hotel was pretty much perfect. It was right around the corner from Jardin du Luxembourg and a fifteen minute walk to the Notre Dame which meant that we walked past it nearly every day! 







As you can see we mainly visited landmarks but we also went to Musee d'Orsay and the Pompidou which both had some amazing art! We also found an ice cream shop that made whatever flavours you wanted into a rose shape and it was massive! It was the nicest combination ever - we had lemon, mango and chocolate!


 Also if anyone didn't know all the padlocks on Pont des Arts (famous love padlocks) had to be taken off in order to preserve the bridge so they've put up some really cool padlock related graffiti!



I hope you enjoyed this post! If you've ever been to Paris or have been travelling around this summer post in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment