Whistle Stop Tour Of Singapore

Friday 22 April 2016


So I had a two night stop over in Singapore before carrying on to Thailand and it is now on my list of places I must go back to!

I arrived late on the first night and it was absolutely chucking it down so I went out for dinner and then just went back to my hostel, another pod-style but this one you got your own TVs!



On my full day there I actually woke up late as my hostel room didn't have any windows and I was just so exhausted. This annoyingly meant I didn't have as much time as I wanted but I ended up going to the zoo as it was so hot and required minimal brain energy!

Later that day I met up with a friend who I'd met in Bali for a drink and then realised that some friends I met in Melboure were in Singapore too so I went out for dinner with them before heading down to the Marina to get these night pictures!


The morning before I flew out again I wondered around Chinatown, as it was near my hostel, to buy souvenirs and explore a temple before embarking on the frantic tube ride back to airport - I didn't realise how long it would take and I had so much stuff!

I am really gutted that I didn't even have a little bit more time here! I kept forgetting it is its own separate country as it seems like one big city but there are so many parts of it that I want to go back an explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment