Grand Central Market | Downtown LA

Tuesday 9 August 2016


I always love finding food markets and places off the beaten track to eat. So when Grand Central Market popped up in one of Ben Brown's vlogs and I saw how amazing it looked I had to go.



The atmosphere of the market is so cool. It was so bustling and busy with so many different stalls and so many different cuisines. It was incredible.

I ended up having a falafel wrap which was amazing but there were pizza places, Mexican places, burger places; literally anything you could ever want. My favourite name was definitely Eggslut. How could it not?



Before we left I stopped by the Press Brothers and got a proper lush smoothie that had strawberries and banana and some other stuff in. Then we checked out this beautiful building that is often used in films such as 500 Days of Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment