The Harry Potter Tag

Thursday 11 September 2014


 This is the best tag for me ever! So thank you to Hayley from Water Painted Dreams for doing this yourself and allowing me to find it!!  


So this is another extension of my obsession; if you - like me - are Harry Potter obsessed feel free to do it too and post a link in the comments!

Oh and this may include spoilers if you haven't read the books or seen the movies and vice versa.


1. What is your favourite book?

My Favourite book has to be the Order of the Phoenix. Now I know that it is the largest book in the series but the movie completely cut out St. Mungo's Hospital so the movie audiences never got to see what was wrong with Neville's parents or that he visited them and Gilderoy Lockhart never got his comeback!

2. What is your favourite film?

I couldn't just choose one movie! So it's a definite tie between The Goblet of Fire and Deathly Hallows Part 2! I like it when series add loads of new characters in as it adds more depth and such. The Goblet of Fire was really the one where the characters matured for me with the arguments and the hair! And then Deathly Hallows Part 2 was just the perfect wrap up to the whole series.

3. What is your least favourite book?

The Prisoner of Azkaban, don't know why, just was.

4. What is your least favourite film?

OMG, definitely The Half Blood Prince! It misses out the big battle at the end where they're supposed to show Bill Weasley being attacked by Greyback and all in all just the slowest movie! And one more thing about the movieverse don't you know who CHARLIE WEASLEY IS? *rant over*

5. What parts of the books/films made you cry?

Well, I was like 10 when the last book came out so I probably didn't cry at all reading the  books, especially as I had the first 4 on audio CD (yes Stephen Fry!) but the films...the films got me! Starting with Sirius' deathin The Order of the Phoenix (really JK?!) then Dobby in Part 1 (why harm the innocent creature JK?) to my darling Fred Weasley (just rip my heart out why won't you JK.)

6. If you could hook up with any character who would it be?

I kind of have a thing for Sirius - like an older man crush but Fred was my favourite - :'( - or Draco cos like Tom Felton...

7.  Who is your favourite character?

God! I can't pick one! Either Sirius, the Twins or Luna as she is similar to be in weirdness and blonde hairness and I have her wand!

8. Who is your least favourite character?

Umbridge

 9. What is your least favourite line?

It annoys me that in the first movie they said James was a seeker like Harry even though JK has said that he was a chaser. 

10. What would your patronus be?

I think my patronus would either be a cat or a rabbit - a rabbit because I can move my nose like one so I think I was reincarnated from one and a cat because I have so many of their tendencies! I can sleep anywhere at any time of day!

11. If you could have the resurrection stone, invisibility cloak or elder wand which would you chose?

The invisibility cloak cos it's much cooler.

12. Which house would you be in?

Umm...to be honest I don't have a clue! But I'd like to be a Ravenclaw...although Pottermore said I was a Hufflepuff...

13. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

Well, I'd meet the whole cast of I could but probably Tom Felton and the Phelps Twins - we could have a golf date...

14. If you were on the Quidditch team which position would you play?

Whilst I played Hockey I was a forward so I guess I'd be a chaser.

15. Were you happy with the ending?

I'm not too sure on this, I mean I'm glad that Voldermort got defeated and all that but did loads of other characters really have to get killed off JK? I also want to know more about what happened after like their children's era.


Feel free to join in this Potter Tag and leave a comment below if you do! The first and last images in this post were from my trip to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour which you can see in more detail here.
post signature
P.S It's mine and my boyfriend's anniversary today and I know you stalk my blog Alex so, Happy Anniversary!x 

No comments:

Post a Comment