#TeenBogSeries - My Face Routine

Monday 1 September 2014


Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar (Anouska Millar) and Beth (Miss Beauty Obsession) have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com.
It's week two!
Now, this week the topic is Best Foundation and Brow Routine. However, I very recently did a blog post on my current base make up and my brows are so dark I don't really do anything to them - so I thought I'd make this post into My Face Routine!
First, I use the Simple Light Moisturiser to act as a primer and prepare my skin for the day.
I then use either the Rimmel London Stay Matte BB Cream or Foundation as my base. I use my Real Techniques Foundation Brush to dab it around my face before using the Avon All-Over Face Brush to blend it in.
being a bit of a weirdo


     
Next I set my base make up with a press powder (again Rimmel London Stay Matte) using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.

Now, I always do my make up before drying my hair as I'd usually end up with mascara in my hair somehow. I've used so many different mascaras over the year and have yet to find the absolute perfect one - at the moment I am using the Benefit They're Real! Mascara and an old Collection 2000 waterproof one.
And then to top it all off I use a Lip Moisturiser from (Malin + Goetz) which was a freebie from Elle Magazine and it is absolutely amazing! It make my lips feel sooo good! Sometimes I also use my No.7 Lipstick  to add a bit of colour.

So this is my finished look for my everyday make up!
(time for selfies - sorry!)

 
What are your favourite face products?
Leave a comment below if you're taking part in the Teen Blog Series! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment