Music Monday #4

Monday 22 September 2014


Hi there!

Since having such an amazing time at Reading Festival, I have really been getting into my music again. There have been a few new artists added to my playlists and then there are my hold favourites!

1) Rude by Magic!



This has been on repeat for at least the last month! I just love it...yes the lyrics make no sense but it's so catchy!!


2) Take Me To Church by Hozier



My boyfriend actually heard this at Reading and I have caught his love for the song! And the music video is so powerful.


3) It Go by James Bay




I only actually found this song like last week because James did a live lounge for Radio 1 and it was absolutely incredible!

4) I See Fire by Ed Sheeran



I'm probably a bit slow on the uptake for this song as it was released for the most recent Hobbit movie, which didn't interest me at all so maybe that's why!


5) Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

OMG, this song! This is my absolute favourite on this list! I found it on YouTube after listing to a 1975 mix and it was included and just....egh!! I saw them live at Reading too and it was just so incredible!
Nice short post today! Leave a comment with your favourite songs at the moment!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment