Review | First BohoMoon Order!

Thursday 7 January 2016


I was so excited to receive this delivery as I found this store through Twitter and didn't quite know what to expect but I am so unbelievably happy with what came! I was initially going to just buy a couple of rings on their own but then I decided to take full advantage of their Christmas offer and treat myself to one of their Goodie Bags that they put together!




First off I absolutely love the packaging that all the jewellery came in! The silver parcel packaging was not only eye catching but also had a bubble wrap lining to protect all the items inside. And I just adore the purple draw string bags as they are more than likely to be able to be reused for gifts or store jewellery in when I go on my travels!


So in this image is everything I got in the lucky dip goodie Bag. Each goodie bag is half price. For instance, the goodie bag  priced at £20 and will have at least £40 worth of goods in it, £30 with have at least £60 worth of goods and so on. The one I bought here was the £10 one just as a taster. All the jewellery in the goodie bags are from a range of sample jewellery so that you don't receive doubles of anything you may already have from the website. My favourite item has to be the crystal necklace closely followed by the braclet.


And then these two are the ones that I actually chose and knew were coming in my order! The one one the right is a midi ring and sits perfectly in the middle of my index finger which is a bit different for me. I just love the metal and the colour of these two and the fact that the stone matches my blog signature is a happy coincidence!

Have any of you found any amazing companies through social media? Link them below so I can have a nose through!

No comments:

Post a Comment