What I Got For Christmas! | 2015

Sunday 10 January 2016


This post is a little later than I had planned but I just wasn't home during decent daylight hours to take photos - oh the joy of working in retail! Quite a few things I got were for either Uni or travelling but a few things were a massive surprise and I just love it all!



The biggest surprise this year were these Elephant soft toys from Ikea; I went with my Mum a few months ago and found them and as a joke carried them around the store but she refused to buy them for me so when I opened them I was so surprised and happy! Also love the fact she got me the Harry Potter figure just because and then there's a few tops, the scarf I wanted and some sleep in hair rollers.

Elephants // Ikea
HP figure // HMV
Tops // New Look + H&M
Scarf // ASOS
Hair Rollers // Avon


From my Grandma I got mini Hair dryer/Straightener set or travelling (if there's room!) and then my brother got me the new Kodaline album on vinyl. My main present this year was an Action Camera from my parents to take travelling, it came with so many accessories, I'm so excited to use it! Then I got a tealight elephant and an Elvis vinyl from my Dad, new Filofax diary pages, a colouring book and pencils and a weekend bag for Uni.
From my friends I got some gorgeous slipper socks and as part of my Secret Santa I got a film clapper board and some travel stuff (that I forgot to photograph!) as well as a Lush bath bomb.

Action Camera // Amazon
Colouring book + pencils // ASOS
Weekend bag // Ebay
Slipper socks // Boux Avenue
Clapper board // Tiger


I got more Disney DVDs! A couple of my favourites and then a few foreign films that I love! My mum also got me separate shampoo and conditioner solid bars from Lush for travelling so I can take them in my hand luggage and not have to worry about liquids which I thought was pretty cool, then there's a bath bomb and a bubble bar.
From my Grandparents I got a John Lewis gift card so I bought a Kindle to take away with me as well and it was on offer so I got a really good price for it!

That's about it! Hope everyone had a lovely holiday with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment