London Shopping Haul

Monday 5 August 2013

Hi there!

This has been such a long time coming seeing as I went to London nearly a month ago! Apologies for that! 

Obviously I couldn't go to London without going shopping! I was going to add it to my previous post but I decided that it would make it to long so here we go!

First off I bought this cute Stag necklace from a stall in Camden Market which was £5.00.


On Oxford Street I went in lots of stores but didn't actually buy from that many. There was a sale on in River Island so I took full advantage of that! 
I got this red varsity t-shirt which was reduced to £7.00. I've become a little obsessed with varsity tops at the moment as they can be worn in so many ways! I would wear this with either jeans for a more tomboy look as it is fairly long but also knotted to the side with a pair of denim shorts.




I also got this orange cropped t-shirt with birds printed on the front, which was also reduced to £7.00. Again I would wear this with jeans or denim shorts or dungarees.




My last item from River Island is these mint brogues with a small wedge heel. I walked past these and just fell in love. At first I was a bit dubious about buying them because I'm tight like that and then I thought what the heck and bought them anyway! They were £20.00 reduced from £45.00 after all!


The next place I visited was Forever 21. Seeing as the only store in Britain is in London I went a bit mad when I went in there! I did get a bit annoyed at first as I loved the denim shorts in there but they all seemed to be ridiculous sizes.
Be that as it may I still got some gorgeous clothes!

This key t-shirt is actually a couple of sizes too big but I didn't mind as it is so nice to wear on a hot day because it isn't tight fitting! It goes really well with jeans and shorts but also looks great tucked into a block coloured skirt. (Sorry I can't find how much it was!)


Next I found this lush mint green jumper with on-trend studded shoulders. It's a perfect summer find as it is a really light fabric that can easily be worn on an overcast day.




I normally have real trouble finding trousers that 1) fit and 2) I like but this pair I fell in love with immediately! I thought the print was unusual for a pair of jeans and so perfect for being a statement garment for an outfit.



The final item I bought in Forever 21 was this cute pair of ice cream patterned - I just couldn't not buy them!



So that's it for my little London Haul, let me know your favourite pieces or how you would wear them! Also comment if you like these sort of posts.


- Amy Caitlin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment