Skin Care Review | Vichy Products

Sunday 18 August 2013

Hi there! 

A couple of months ago I got a really bad reaction to a moisturiser I was using so I went to the chemist to see if they had any good sensitive skin moisturisers - they gave me Vichy!


Originally I only had the moisturiser, which is excellent for sensitive skin! 
The only problem I have ever had with it is that I once forgot to wash off some prescriptive spot gel before using it and the combination of the two products made my face sting and flare up.
Other than that one time incident this product has worked fantastically. It feels so light when I apply it to my skin, compared to other moisturisers that can feel like they are blocking my pores instead of moisturising.


After using up the first sample of moisturiser, I went back to the chemist to get another and they gave me this tin with all the products in - I was thrilled!


It included a facial wash, a toner and two moisturisers.


The facial wash was (is) spectacular and helped to sooth and clear my face fairly quickly. The consistency of the product is smooth and thin so it doesn't give the feeling of roughness when using it. I know that some facial washes can be too thick and feel more like a face mask when applied to the skin. My parents ended up buying me a regular size bottle, which they put in my Christmas stocking, little strange, but you can buy it here.


Also as a Christmas present I got a larger bottle of the moisturiser, which can be found here.


However, I feel that if you use the products as a set it gives a result ten times better than if you only use one. It really feels like my skin is clean after using them together.


Vichy also does various other products like hair care and foundations so if you want to have a look at them, check out their website!
And men - they do products for you too!


If you already use Vichy products or you are going to buy some, let me know in the comments what you think of them!


- Amy Caitlin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment