My Swiss Adventure!

Friday 9 August 2013

Hi there!

If you follow me on Twitter you'll know that I recently went on holiday to Switzerland. I didn't go with my family, I actually went with my Explorer Scout Unit. For some people you may immediately think of roughing it camping and chopping wood for the camp fire or something - I don't know!  However, my Explorer Unit is nothing like that. It's become a lot more modern in recent years! 

For the first five days we stayed at a place called Kandersteg International Scout Centre (KISC) and I really loved this as it was an opportunity to make friends with people from different countries or different parts of the UK. 

We then moved on to stay in a Youth Hostel in a town called Interlaken which was not what I was used to as I have never had to share a kitchen with strangers before. But it was an experience! So as to not bore you all to death, I'll just leave you with some picture and captions...





The Matterhorn

A decent photo with my brother for once.






Me and my friend Courtney

This is a Trotti Bike...I fell off... (helmet hair).


This was the best chocolate I have ever eaten!!

The restaurant that featured in a James Bond film in 1969

I made friends with George...

Traditional Swiss Horns

Let me know if you like these sort of posts! I really loved this holiday, so I hope you enjoyed seeing some pictures!

- Amy Caitlin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment