Skin Care Review | Simple Products

Monday 10 March 2014

Hi there!

Since I hit puberty, I have always had a struggle with my skin - whether it be spots or it just being dry! I have tried so many products over the years that I couldn't count them on my fingers and toes put together.

However, recently I have been using the Simple skin care range which I think is just excellent for someone like me with sensitive skin!

For a long time I never bothered to properly remove my mascara, I would just wash my face and see how much the face wash would take off but after a while I noticed the effect it was having on my eyelashes. They would get clumpy and often fall out which wasn't a good look. Eventually, I got my hands on the Simple eye make-up remover! Which is so kind to my eyes (as it says on the bottle!)



I use the toner to clear my skin of any excess oil or dirt which has been left behind after I have cleansed. I love it because it make me feel fresh faced and ready for the day. 



As I am someone with sensitive skin it also means that it can get insanely dry when the weather changes - I don't really know why! So I have two different Simple cures: a rich and a light moisturiser. I use the light one in the morning before I put my make-up on to help get me through the day and then the rich one at night to give my skin a bit on intense moisturising! They just work so well with my skin I wouldn't look to any other brand.


Comment with your favourite skin care brands and share any tips for clear skin! 


- Amy Caitlin xo


No comments:

Post a Comment