If You're A Bird, I'm A Bird

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Hi Reader!

I love making these little Style Steal posts, so I thought I'd make on for one of my favourite movies ever:
The Notebook.

If You're A Bird, I'm A Bird

       


Over the past year or so, the rise on bikini bottoms have been getting higher. The high-waisted bathing suit has made a comeback, and we couldn’t be happier to see this figure-flattering look popping up everywhere. These retro-inspired bikinis provide the perfect way to pay homage to the bombshells of the ’40s just like Allie!

I am free

Dress | Cardigan | Shoes | Lipstick | Watch

In this scene, I like how Allie's out fit is primarily black but with pops of a gorgeous red colour - it contrast so well with Noah's outfit which is mostly earthy colours.


I want all of you, forever, everyday


So I thought I would modernise this infamous look a little! I love the pockets on the dress and add some dark red lipstick for a true vintage look.

Let me know if you have any requests for a Style Steal!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment