Maybe I Ate Too Much Cake...

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Okay, so a few weeks ago I did a post about what was on my birthday wishlist, and now my birthday has been and gone I thought I would show you lovelies what I got!

DVDs


These have to be my favourite movies at the moment, especially Frozen! I definitely turn into a big kid whenever I hear "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Real Techniques Core Collection


Yes, I have finally joined the band wagon and got these amazing brushes. And I am so glad I did! They are sooooooooo good! 

Deaf Havana Vinyl


This is one of my favourite bands at the moment and I am so excited to see them at Reading Festival this year!

World Map


As mentioned in my initial wishlist post, I asked for a world map so that I could plan where I wanted to travel on my gap year and now here it is pride of place on my wall.

Tickets to see Fame!



My boyfriend is officially the best! He is taking me to see Fame! at the Bristol Hippodrome! He is actually going to sit through a musical for me! I feel so lucky...

Perfume


His Mum also got me a top up of my favourite person from Nina Ricci...

Scarf


And his Dad and his Dad's girlfriend got me this beautiful scarf from Fat Face!

Meanwhile, my own parents got me the other things above along with some money for driving lessons which I can start as soon as I sort out my provisional licence!
My day was so lovely (except the mock exam I had to take) and so full of food!! Me, my boyfriend and my family went to a restaurant in Cotham called The Burger Joint and their food looks like this:


Definitely an A++ for lushness of food!! 

That's all for now!

- Amy Caitlin xo


No comments:

Post a Comment