NOTW 002 - Barry M Nail Art Pen

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wow I haven't done one of these posts since September!

So, I had an awful psychology exam yesterday and I needed to cheer myself up and what better way to do that then buying new nail varnishes?!

I got my hands on the new Barry M Nail Art Pen! And it's so much fun to use!  See for yourself below!


As some of you may know I have been trying to branch out from my obsession with Barry M nail varnishes so, after seeing it on Fleur De Force, I decided to give this Rimmel 60 second one a go! The colour is called 'Mind The Gap, Victoria'.


The main colour is a Barry M Gelly in the colour Kiwi. It is such a lush vibrant colour for the summertime and I love the feel that the Gelly's give!


A close up of the nail art.

Let me know if you like these sorts of posts in the comments below!

- Amy Caitlin xo


No comments:

Post a Comment