A Book Is Proof That Humans Can Do Magic

Saturday 17 May 2014

Do you ever just finish a book and sit there for a while like
  what the hell did this author just do to me?
Well, I do.

Maybe it's just me, but I get really attached to characters in books that are well written.

These are my top 5 books that have given me major feels!

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green


This book...just this book... I read it in one sitting and stayed up until 2am to finish it. It is truly the best book of all time. You can read my review of it here!

Allegiant by Veronica Roth


Allegiant is the third and final book in the Divergent series. It is written in both Tris' and Tobias' perspectives. The best thing about this book is that the ending is no where near what I was expecting - my heart was ripped from my chest!

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins



I think this was the best possible way to end this series. There are so many surprises and plot twists and egh! I just remember sitting on the beach in Mallorca after I finished it wondering what my feelings had just gone through!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling



Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare



This is another final book in a trilogy and I love it because..in this book everything just falls in to place. Cassandra is a fantastic writer at hiding details of her fantasy world within and between her series, so it makes you want to read all of her books!

I realise that most of these are final books in a series but they are nearly always my favourite as the narrative always hits its most dramatic points! And with these books the authors really know how to make the reader have feels!

Which are your favourite books?


- Amy Caitlin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment