Collective Spring Haul 2014

Sunday 25 May 2014

So, according to the internet, May is still Spring! Therefore it is acceptable to still call this a "Spring Haul", even if I am a bit late!


Tops



This shirt I got in a lush little vintage store in Bristol called Sobey's!

It was £20.00

 I absolutely adore the collar, it's such a beautiful detail and would brighten any outfit.

This spring I am loving oversized clothes as you will soon see!








These shirts are from Matalan for £14.00 each!

I like the loose boyfriend fit as sometimes, with the English weather, it's too hot for a jacket but too chilly for short sleeves! And the looseness means that you don't get hot and sticky!




Bottoms



Yay! I have finally found a pair of shorts which cover my bum and fit nicely!
I am so not keen on the hot pants style as I always feel self concious - even though I'm a small size I have quite big thighs so I just get uncomfortable.

These are "Mom" style, acid wash denim with deliberate distressing and are high waisted.
They were £19.99 also from New Look!





This gorgeous skirt was only £7.00 in the New Look sale!

It is an A-Line style and the material is quite thick so makes it so comfy to wear! Even though it's thick, I don't get too hot in it.






Shoes




 And now for the shoes!

These mint sandles are my favourite thing from this haul!
They are so comfy and were only £8.00 from Primark! Can you believe it?!

I really love the toe design and the fact that it's got a little bit of a chunky sole so you're not completely on the floor.

I also bought some new converse style trainers from Matalan for £12.00 as my previous ones had a mahoosive hole in!

Trainers are a good way to make dresses and skirts a bit more casual for everyday way and also to make your feet more durable!!


This haul was definitely not bought all at once! It's everything I have accumulated throughout this season!
Comment below with you favourite item!


- Amy Caitlin xo


No comments:

Post a Comment