#TeenBlogSeries - Lets Get To Know Each Other A Little

Monday 25 August 2014

(I'm centre back)

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar (Anouska Millar) and Beth (Miss Beauty Obsession) have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com.

Yay! The first post in the #TeenBlogSeries!

So down to the first topic: 10 Facts about Me!

1. I started dancing when I was 2 but had to give it up this year because of my injuries :(

2. Next year, I hope to travel on my Gap Year and just leave England. Australia and America are for me!

3. I think tattoos can be beautiful, some are absolutely ridiculous, but most are pretty cool. Personally, I want a little anchor on the inside of my left heel.

4. Chocolate Orange marble cake is the best thing I've ever tasted.

5. I have a birth mark on the nape of my neck.

6. I want to work in the Film Industry, doing what? I have no clue. I like the idea of producing or set design but I'd have to be able to draw for that one. 

7. I love Surfing! Just wish I a) lived closer to a good surf beach and b) lived in a warmer country!

8. My favourite film is 10 Things I Hate About You with Heath Ledger and Joseph Gordon Levitt or anything directed by Baz Luhrman (e.g.Great Gatsby, Romeo and Juliet, Moulin Rouge).

9. I am a total Harry Potter nerd...like literally ask me anything and I'll probably know the answer.

10. I hate peppers.



So there are just a few things which make up me! I want to get to know you others doing #TeenBlogSeries and anyone else who reads this post - comment with your links or a fact about yourself below!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment