London Adventure 2.0

Sunday 17 August 2014

Hi there!

My summer holiday this year was just going to London for a few days with my mum. I had such a lovely time doing really touristy things and shopping and of course eating lush food!




We first went and visited Old Spitalfields Market, which was the first time I've done that in all the years I have been going to London. There were loads of different stalls mixed in with the restaurants and shops and they sold literally anything!


I think the first day was definitely the most touristy of the three as we walked from Tower Bridge, to the Tate Modern and then in the evening we walked down to see the London Eye and Parliament all lit up. 


Monday was the day of activities! We got up bright and early to go climb over the O2 dome with Up at the O2! Now, I thought that it would scare me because of the height issue and all but I was actually alright!

oops! My eyes are closed!






We then got the tube all the way over to the Victoria and Albert museum to see the Theatre and Performance exhibition, where they have the Joey puppet from the show "War Horse".








In the evening we went and saw Mamma Mia the Musical and it was one of the best shows I have ever seen! You can read my review of it here.


On our final day we went shopping along Oxford and Carnaby Street. So, let's just say that I may be slightly broke right now...but hey! A new haul post will be on it's way!

We also popped up to the John Lewis Roof Garden for lunch and it was such a nice place reclused from the hussle and bussle of the streets below. It also had a Joe and the Juice selling sandwiches, coffee and, well, juice! As well as this cute little green house thing.

And then we caught the bus home again...
What are your favourite things to do in London?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment