Reading Festival 2014

Saturday 30 August 2014


I may have lied a few posts back...

Reading Festival is the highlight of my summer!

This was my first proper festival so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I already want to go back;
It was such an amazing weekend with some amazing people watching some amazing bands!


I can't exactly pin point the best act I saw so I'll just make a list of the good ones:
American Authors, Imagine Dragons, Macklemore, Deaf Havanna, Clean Bandit, Jake Bugg, Hudson Taylor, Artic Monkeys and The 1975.

American Authors


Also, myself and a couple of friends survived the dance tent on Friday night to see Gorgon City and Annie Mac, which we are very proud of - it was mental!

It was also so nice to spend time with people and experience the camp site madness.

The troops...

But the best bit of the whole weekend, even more than the music, was meeting 
GREG FREAKIN' JAMES!!


Have any of you guys been to a festival this year? How did you find it?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment