Mini Belgian Holiday Haul!

Sunday 22 June 2014

Hello! Just a quick post this week as I am busy getting back into the swing of school and all that jazz!

 So, I thought I'd show you lovely people the few things I bought (other than chocolate!) when I was in Belgium a couple of weeks ago!


These beautiful nail varnishes were from a cool shop called Hema which sells a little bit of everything including the items below!


I love stationery and I couldn't resist getting these beautiful fabric tapes


Hema's make up range it pretty decent for what it is and I just happened to be looking for some new eye make up brushes when we were there! This is so handy for travelling as well!


And finally I also got these funky print shorts from a store called Vero Moda. I'm yet to see a store here in Britain, only in Europe but the brand is available on ASOS! I love the shorts as they are loose and perfect for a festival look!

 
That's it for my foreign purchases this time round! Which is your favourite? Comment below!

- Amy Caitlin xo


No comments:

Post a Comment